-Track record: Minimum 2 year of experience as a Team Leader/Supervisor or in Management and a minimum of 3/4 years of work in call center. (preferable also experience as an OPS manager)
– Born Leader: having a strong will and leadership skills. Being on the spot with a strong charisma and excellent presentation skills.
– Handling tasks and organizing them above all else based on the priority and deadlines.
– Result driven: Having the ability to analyze industrial metrics and to identify and develop plans both individually on emerging issues that impacts the both the customer and market.
– Having a strong knowledge of the business processes and procedures.
– To strive for quality as well as operational KPI`s as required by the management.
– Mentor: Transferring wisdom and knowledge and willpower to the team in order to meet their target both individually and team wise in accordance to the business targets
– IT skills: Proficient knowledge of (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
– Law-abiding citizen: To respect the company`s rules and regulations regarding the handling of data
– Spoken and written Dutch language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture
– Business English
– Protector: Disciplinary responsible of the agents actions
– Evaluator: Following and monitoring the performance of his team members in the areas of: Productivity, process adherence, customer satisfaction, schedule adherence and employee development happiness.
– Mentor: to guide, teach and help agents by providing individual coaching feedback that focuses on improving the workflow as well as the communication and quality result of the customer support representative
– Informant: Providing reports to both to the team and Management regarding the team performance. Responsible of reaching the quality targets as well as to communicate them to the team
– Traffic controller: Taking accordingly to the flow within the department (to manage inbound volume, to meet clients handling targets, as well as to provide breaks, or ask for overtime)
– Coordinator: Driving and holding regular meetings with the team
Attractive rewards and additional performance based bonuses
Annual fixed bonuses
Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee
Child birth support
Online library access for passionate book readers
Health & Nutrition: Health and wellness services @ the office
Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities
Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose, via our E-Learning platform
Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment
Access to the company’s cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je www.jobseurope.io.