Site Giga-byte Technology BV
Are you interested in working in a dynamic international working environment?
Do you want to work for a global leader in technology who stays at the forefront of innovation and provides world-renowned hardware & services for more than 30 years? Then GIGABYTE will be your opportunity !
GIGABYTE Technology B.V. is located at Eindhoven, The Netherlands, as European Operation Center.
Due to rapid growth of our business, our product portfolio and business scale for new product categories expand again, we are now looking for
an ambitious and dynamic Channel Sales Representatives for Benelux Market.
The vacancy is for front-line channel sales position located in the Netherlands where the successful candidate will be responsible for consumer electronics (gaming monitors, laptops and desktops).
– Understand company’s internal structure, all rules, SOPs and how other related departments work to ensure smooth interdepartmental cooperation.
– Understand entire product range of the company and promote them with proper sales and marketing techniques.
– Be always organized and prioritize the tasks at hand to manage time as efficiently as possible.
– Understand the entire channel map.
– Maintain and improve relationship with already existing customers by going beyond the usual seller-buyer discourse and establishing an emotional bond with customers.
– Maintain and improve relationship with vendors.
– Pro-actively approach customers to achieve company’s targets.
– Closely monitor run-rate at direct and indirect customers to prevent overstocking and slow sales by coming up with necessary sales and marketing solutions.
– When a customer has an issue, come up with solutions that are not only beneficial for that customer, but also in the best interest of the company as well.
– Always act as a bridge between customers and company by keeping a balance by not leaning over to either side too much and gain the trust of customers as well as the supervisors.
– Periodically obtain necessary market information including, but not limited to detailed in-house market shares, margin structures, TAM of certain product categories from our direct and indirect customers.
– Periodically study the target product categories and keep an updated price comparison data set.
– Have a bottom to top sales approach, focusing at first on end users instead of direct first level customers (e.g. distributors) when formulating all sales and marketing plans.
– Coop with other departments especially the marketing to further improve sell through all the way to the end users and improving the brand image at the same time.
– Follow instructions of supervisors and give required and adequate feedback when needed in a timely fashion.
– Regular business visit to customers , ability and willingness to travel internationally when required
– Minimum 4-years of bachelor’s degree preferably in a related department, but not a must.
– Minimum of 3-years full-time work experience in consumer electronics is a must.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English is a must.
– Immediate supervisor will be located at the head office in Taiwan, but the candidate will work with rest of the local team in the Netherlands on a daily basis.
– Pro-active and positive thinking with a strong ownership of responsibilities and goals.
– Able to think strategically, develop action plans, and deliver tangible business development results.
– Able to succeed in a fast-paced, high-pressure and results-oriented environment with limited daily supervision.
– Energetic and passionate about business development.
– Demonstrated strong business acumen and negotiation skills.
– Must be an excellent team player with great inter-personnel skills.
Salary will be evaluated based on academic background and years of related work experience.
If you’re interested, please send your C.V. with a motivation letter in English asap to: email@example.com
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org