Sapias Holding B.V. on Bonaire, Dutch Caribbean is looking for a fulltime and flexible
Resort Operations Manager (M/F)
As Operations Manager you are assisting the General Manager and you will be responsible for the daily operation of the resort, this by managing the operational departments (housekeeping & grounds, front office, maintenance, F&B department, dive shop) and guaranteeing a high level of service for the guests.
Tasks to achieve this are (among others): planning of work schedules, managing staff, planning, evaluating and adjusting budgets, making and applying standard operations procedures (SOP’s), ensuring an adequate business administration, supervision of renovation projects, maintaining a good relation with all the guests and addressing all other issues that arise on a daily basis.
We think you might be best suitable for this position if you have the following:
• A hands-on mentality;
• Bachelor Degree in hotel management and a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience;
• Multitasking abilities and good organizational skills;
• Team player;
• Be motivated and professional in appearance and presentation;
• A flexible attitude and willingness to work irregular shifts and on weekends/holidays;
• Preferably experience with a hospitality property management system (Brilliant);
• Eye for detail and excellent customer service skills;
• Fluent English language skills (verbal and written), Dutch, Spanish and Papiamentu are an advantage.
• Being a scuba diver is an advantage.